Meet The Team
Meet The Cluster Leaders
Meet All Our Members
Centre for Entrepreneurial Sustainability (CENTS) formerly known as Centre for Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility in Business (CSDCSR). CENTS is set up to lead research and conduct R&D activities in the field of entrepreneurial sustainability.
Centre for Entrepreneurial Sustainability (CENTS)
Pusat Pendekatan Keusahawanan Mampan(PPKM)
To lead practical and impactful research in the domains of entrepreneurial sustainability in order to influence business practices and related policies;
To identify and conduct impactful research related to UN Sustainable Development Goals focusing on social enterprises and improving the quality of societies
To work with the academic community, government agencies, NGOs, and the SMEs, SMIs on wide-ranging research focusing on entrepreneurial sustainability.
To work with business owners and entrepreneurs to identify business issues and provide sustainable solutions.
To identify research and provide R&D activities that are of high importance for nation-building in the area of entrepreneurship and sustainability.
1. National/International recognition as an active centre that can enhance the well-being and sustainability of community and industry.
2. Engage with community and industry by providing entrepreneurial and sustainable business solutions.
3. Identify SME/SMI issues, apply and secure industrial grants
• Forge multi-disciplinary research collaboration across different research centres locally and internationally.
• Identify and partner with local and international research institutions.
• Partner with local and international research centres.
• Provide talks/workshops/seminars to relevant industries on our research findings. This is to establish connection and network to source for industrial grant (Knowledge transfer).
• Active sourcing and securing for industrial research and consultancies based on the specialization/skill set of members.
CONSULTANCY | R & D | TRAINING